St. Kilda Swim Academy is an established Learn To Swim business, providing quality swimming tuition to participants of all ages and abilities. Established in 1999 the St Kilda Swim Academy has developed a highly regarded Learn to Swim and Squad Program widely recognized for developing strong technique in all swimmers
We offer a number of programs to the wider community such as:
• Infant Aquatics (starting as early as 6 months)
• Learn to Swim
• Adult Learn to Swim
• Holiday Intensive Programs
• Lane hire
• Segregated Swimming & Lessons
WHAT SEPARATES OUR PROGRAM FROM OTHERS?
St. Kilda Swim Academy prides itself on a philosophy of effective swimming tuition, providing its students with personable interaction, direction and consistency. The Learn To Swim Program is closely monitored and updated, with our instructors regularly undergoing training, to ensure the teaching philosophy is consistent with all instructors across the entire school.
Chose St Kilda Swim Academy:
• We pride Ourselves on an Exceptional Level of Customer Service.
• An Overriding Focus on the Development of Correct Technique
• Minimal Focus on Flotation Devices, Goggles and Accessories
• Consistent Method of Teaching across the School
• Consistency of Instruction and Lesson Plans
• Small Class Sizes in all levels up to and including Squad
• Make up lessons are available to help provide swimming continuity for missed lessons..
• On Deck Supervisor manages the quality of all lessons and provides direct feedback to parents.
We also own & operate Klim Swim at the Sandringham Leisure Centre in Cheltenham.